We are excited to announce our annual Instagram #RecoveryPhotoADay challenge is back! We had outstanding participation last year, and this year have decided to align our third annual challenge with Alcohol Awareness Month. Through our posts, lets help increase public awareness and understanding, as well as help reduce the stigma attached to addiction.
Participating is easy. Here is how it works:
The challenge will take place in the month of April, and each day of the month has a theme.
- Take a photo of an object, person, or place that best describes the theme and post it on Instagram or Facebook.
- Add the hashtag #RecoveryPhotoADay so we can all see your posts.
- Don’t forget to tag @mandala_heals to make sure we don’t miss your posts.
- Also, make sure if you’re posting your pictures on Facebook or Instagram, your accounts are not set to private. Privacy settings won’t allow us to see your posts even if you add hashtag.
- We will repost images from the day on our Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter accounts.
This is a great way to express your creative side, connect with the recovery community on IG, and show the newcomer that recovery is never boring!
We hope you participate! The challenge begins on Friday, April 1st.
Show Comments (0)